If you need protective paintball netting, knitted high-density polyethylene (HDPE) is usually the most frequent choice. Knitted HDPE fabrics will not unravel or fray when cut, punctured, or torn. Knitted paintball panels are easily installed using plastic wire ties, “S” hooks, heavy duty staples, hog rings, or tape and grommets.
Acadian’s knitted HDPE fabrics are made from UV stabilized virgin resin for long life and endurance. Knitted HDPE fabrics will outlast and outperform cotton, nylon, polyester, and PVC coated fabrics.
For the most robust protective barrier, often tightly woven HDPE is used. Similar to commercial insect netting, this fabric is available in crystal as well as black, and offers superior protection and excellent UV resistance for many years of use.
- Fabric offers ventilation combined with protection which increases player satisfaction and safety
- UV protected to provide years of use – often more than 10 years
- Knits have a lock stitch construction which prevents unraveling and fabric runs when cuts or puncture occurs and doesn’t require binding tape with grommets
- Knitted fabric
- Density ranging from 30% shade to 70% shade
- Widths include: 6′, 10’, 12’, and 20’
- Colors: black in all; white in 50% and 70%, 12’, and 20’
- Woven fabric
- Colors: crystal in 79″, 118”, 138”, 157”, 197”; black in 157”
- 100 linear yard put-up
- 5-year UV degradation warranty
Contact us directly at 866-206-1188 for further information or to discuss your specific requirements with us personally. Remember to ask us about a free freight quote.