Woven high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insect netting has numerous applications in the horticultural, agricultural, and aquaculture industries. HDPE insect netting protects crops and seedlings from the infestation of small insects such as whiteflies, and aphids. More open construction netting is manufactured for the containment of bees for cross-pollination of flowering plants. Acadian’s HDPE insect screening is also manufactured into seed bags used for the propagation of new plants and crops, and it may be used in the early growing stages of shrimp and shellfish.
Please note our insect netting is not designed for residential or retail applications.
- Blocks most pests improving yields
- Contains beneficial insects while excluding harmful ones
- Offers ventilation combined with protection which also improves yields
- Prevents wind, hail, and rain damage
- Prevents spread of disease from rodents and birds
- UV protected to provide years of use – often more than 10 years
- 51”x25” and 23”x15” constructions
- 79”, 118”, 138”, 157”, and 197” widths
- 100 linear yard put-up
- Natural crystal and black colors in some styles
- 5-year UV degradation warranty
Contact us directly at 866-206-1188 for further information or to discuss your specific requirements with us personally. Remember to ask us about a free freight quote.
Download the spec sheets for more details