Containment / Sandblasting
Woven polypropylene containment fabric is designed and engineered to contain lead paint and other impurities in sandblasting operations. Our black containment fabric is commonly used for paint removal from bridges, water towers, and petroleum tanks. Our mesh construction provides maximum protection for the environment, plus superior ventilation for the on-site operators.
- Improves safety by:
- Reducing falling object injuries around construction sites
- Containing debris and various particulates around sandblasting
- Fabric breathability reduces heat containment and improves worker comfort
- UV protected to provide years of use
- 10’ width
- 500 linear year put-up
- Black color
- 5-year UV degradation warranty
Contact us directly at 866-206-1188 for further information or to discuss your specific requirements with us personally. Remember to ask us about a free freight quote.