Acadian’s knitted bird netting is constructed from high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Used to protect a variety of plants from bird damage and other pests, Acadian’s bird netting is strong, lightweight enough to avoid damaging crops, and flexible enough to withstand wind stress. Our bird netting is UV stabilized and designed to withstand many years of use.
- Blocks birds and other pests and increases yields
- Allows bees and other pollinators while preventing bird damage
- Knitted fabric flexes well in strong winds extending the fabric life
- Crystal color reduces heat gain and stress on plants
- UV protected to provide years of use– often more than 10 years
- 117” and 314” widths
- 333 linear yard put-up
- Natural crystal color
- 5-year UV degradation warranty
Contact us directly at 866-206-1188 for further information or to discuss your specific requirements with us personally. Remember to ask us about a free freight quote.