Truck Tarp Fabric
Acadian offers a variety of fabric for truck cover applications, including woven polypropylene, vinyl coated polyester, and occasionally knitted HDPE.
Acadian has been providing our 3×4 woven polypropylene truck cover to manufacturers across the country for over a decade. Woven polypropylene has been a standard tarp for hauling asphalt, solid waste, and produce. The standard 10444 style, or “gorilla mesh,” is a sturdy and reliable polypropylene fabric designed to cover loads of many types.
When “gorilla mesh” is calendered, it is commonly known as trampoline fabric. This is also a very strong and reliable fabric with the added characteristics of being smoother and having a higher gloss appearance.
Other fabric choices include a plain weave calendered polypropylene as well as our popular multi-colored vinyl coated polyester – “multimesh.” Various colored options of vinyl coated polyester are available via special order.
- Puncture and tear resistant reduces repairs and downtime
- Rip-stop design improves overall life
- Excellent UV resistance along with 5 year UV degradation warranty ensures investment protection for low wear applications
- Same-day or next-day shipments lower inventory requirements
Standard Features for 10444 – “Gorilla Mesh”:
- 8’, 10’, 12’ widths
- 100 and 120 linear yard put-up
- Black color
Standard Features for Trampoline Fabric:
- 155” and 165” widths
- 485 linear yard put-up (can be rerolled to 100 LY)
- Black color
Custom widths available by special order. For Knitted Options, Click Here.
Contact us directly at 866-206-1188 for further information or to discuss your specific requirements with us personally. Remember to ask us about a free freight quote.