Acadian’s woven polypropylene frost protection fabric is applied to free-standing shade structures for several months depending on the geographical location. It can be laid directly over a shade fabric panel on an established shade structure or used on its own. Acadian’s frost fabric is applicable for any manual or retractable shade house and will also fit over any size Quonset structure. The fabric assists in maintaining the ambient temperature inside a structure as well as offers rain protection.
- Improves yield by:
- Reducing damage from cold temperatures
- Minimizing water absorption (in particular with cherries)
- Cost effective solution for large shade structures
- Woven polypropylene is significantly stronger and more durable than most non-woven fabrics
- UV protected to provide years of use
- 10’ and 12’ widths
- 500 linear yard put-up
- Light white color (27% shade factor)
- 2-year UV degradation warranty
Contact us directly at 866-206-1188 for further information or to discuss your specific requirements with us personally. Remember to ask us about a free freight quote.