Acadian Industrial Textiles has been providing flow media fabric for the composites industry since 2004. Since that time, we’ve shipped more than 3.9 million square feet of fabric. We have been the exclusive provider of custom flow media fabric to one of the largest builders of U.S. Navy and Coast Guard ships and still offer a custom designed construction specifically required for these applications.
Our specially designed flow media fabric is available by special order and in various widths to better handle your demanding needs. We also have over 300,000 square feet of knitted fabric in stock that provides the same benefits and performs as well, if not better than, our flow media fabric. Acadian sources its fabric both here in the United States, as well as off-shore — buying American whenever possible. Working closely with our customers to meet the needs and challenges of the entire supply chain, we constantly strive to develop processes to improve our overall efficiency and service.
- Uniform resin flow front on single and two-sided infusions ensures product consistency
- Easy conformability for complex shapes reducing production setup times
- Various width offerings support multiple production applications
- Available stock and same/next day shipping reduce inventory requirements and improve “just in time” performance
- Available in 6’ widths, as well as 10’, 12’, and 20’ for large scale components
- In stock – ship same day or next day
Contact us directly at 866-206-1188 for further information or to discuss your specific requirements with us personally. Remember to ask us about a free freight quote.